MiChi is a Japanese-British pop singer who was born Michiko Sellars in 1985. She began her career with a much-loved independent album called MiChi MadNesS, which lead to her signing with Sony Music Entertainment. She is widely-known for her covers, which usually involve her completely rearranging the tracks. For example, she re-envisioned Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" as a J-pop song. Other songs she's covered include Queen's "We Will Rock You," Avril Lavigne's "SK8ER Boi" and The Spice Girls' "Wannabe."
• Kingdom's 2nd Anime Series Slated for June 8
• Nicktoons Adds the Rest of Yu-Gi-Oh!
• Marvel Producer: More Madhouse Collaborations Are Coming
• Etrian Odyssey: Millenium Maiden Adds Madhouse Anime Sequences
• Iron Man 3's Shane Black Still Involved in Live-Action Death Note
• Xbox's Next Generation to Be Revealed on May 21