• Donatello

That would be why I don't remember it. My interest in the turtles waned after the second movie and I never got into the live action show.

SentaiSeiya   13 hours 33 min ago
  • Well considering the size it's fairly priced. If MakeToys wasn't doing their take on Scorponok scaled with their Metroplex I would consider it. This is a definite impressive piece. And nothing is cooler then crazy scaled figures in the same line...in my opinion.

TattooedRobot   13 hours 35 min ago
  • Donatello

You'll see more in the future (totally reviewing this; it's just ASKING for it), but it's from the Muta Force line from 1996:

VIR   14 hours 22 min ago
  • Donatello

Neat Donatello powered suit! When did that one come out? I don't recall ever seeing it before.

SentaiSeiya   15 hours 43 min ago
  • Superion

I don't know but I do remember "Quick Change" being on the packaging so it's possible.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   17 hours 7 min ago
  • Robot Fighter Aircraft

Found this exact same set at Family Dollar along with those four mechanical dinosaurs, the mechanical insects, and the four animal combiner robot.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   17 hours 10 min ago
  • Stealth Voltron

William Bronson is the name of my friend who worked on this.

Mecha Zone   17 hours 11 min ago
  • I actually prefer that he doesn't transform. The robot mode is all I care about anyways. Im thinking hes going to be around $250/$300

NEOGETTER   19 hours 11 min ago
  • I have to kind of wonder who exactly is this aimed at. The pricetag places this way above the budget of a TF collector (well, except for that guy who bought the G2 Stunticons) - Scorponok is my favourite character, but even I don't like him THAT much. As a companion piece for the Encore Fort Max it doesn't really work, since the sculpt and articulation are on a completely different level.

And of course, the lack of transformation. At this scale, the base mode would actually be of SOME use, and even the original's transformation scheme was stupidly simple. The only reason to make it a giant Action Master I can think of is licensing reasons...which is probably the reason, actually.

Tetsuryu   22 hours 6 min ago
  • This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Therefore, there's no chance in hell I listen to this podcast because the only other times you've reviewed movies I liked a lot (Uzumaki and Krull) you totally dumped on them! LOL

Oh and someone needs to make toys from the movie. A nice Mordred figure would be totally bad-ass.

NekroDave   1 day 8 hours ago
  • Superion

Did Polyfect make it? Ha ha they churn out some real garbage. I have a "reissue" type KO Defensor.The set is good but the packaging has misspellings like "label sheel" and "Befensor."

Komamura   1 day 9 hours ago
  • Tractor-Trailer

These toys arent that bad. I remeber seeing a Zybots combiner somewhere. It was real odd looking,just like the Bots Master combiner. I wonder when I will see a Bots Master review on here....

Komamura   1 day 10 hours ago
  • Stealth Voltron

That head is seriously rough. It doesn't look too off from the front, but MAN this guy is problematic when you see it in those profile shots. The lack of any depth makes it look like he has a Guess Who tile for a head.

Agree about the individual lions though, the designs are neat.

SpaceRunaway   1 day 10 hours ago
  • Tractor-Trailer

I had this as a kid and a couple years ago I was able to find this MIB. I think he looks great in my Machine Robo collection, though I am not much of a fan of the other bots from the line.

Coldiron   1 day 11 hours ago
  • Stealth Voltron

I really like the stealth lions, but the head in Voltron mode just kills any interest for me.

djinniman37   1 day 11 hours ago
  • Superion

Like I said, this is one of the "weaker" (read bad) KO's that I have lol, but glad I could bring back some old memories!

Scarfang_The_Slayer   1 day 13 hours ago
  • Superion

As janky as this KO looks, it's a pleasure to see. The Aerialbots giftset was my "big" Christmas present in 1986, and I remember each bot very well. Silverbolt was always a disappointment, even to a 10-year-old. Slingshot was probably my favorite, with his weird little spoon-arms that didn't tuck away like the others - he wasn't a great jet, but I was a Harrier nut. And, yeah, I always wanted Air Raid to be one of the Seekers somehow (although I didn't have that term at the time).

Anyhow, my set is long gone, but thanks for dredging up these memories.

Corduroy Bear   1 day 14 hours ago
  • the 3A version also apparently has Lawmaster in the works for it. No idea if it comes with the figure or a separate accessory, but that's def. at least one thing the 3A Dredd will have over this one.

Tetsuryu   1 day 20 hours ago
  • He doesn't Transform, but I will gladly trade my MP-01 for this just because of the Starscream attachments and weathered paint job.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   1 day 22 hours ago
  • Superion

Sorry to hear that, bro. The KO Defensor I have is as solid as a brick and because it is made of slightly inferior materials, I just leave him in combined form. The only issue I had was the front part of Groove broke off and I had to buy a replacement.

Scarfang_The_Slayer   1 day 22 hours ago
  • I never knew Optimus ripped Starscream's wings and guns off of him, then equipped them. That's kinda freaky/badass...

I wonder how much this is gonna cost, that's pretty kickass!!!

locke_stryfe   1 day 23 hours ago
  • Superion

I have the original Superion, as well as Abominus, Piranacon, and Predaking. I had bought the KO version of Defensor(red Hot Spot), but when I opened it, the whole left leg of Hot Spot fell out of the package. Not the only KO I've had issues with. Oh well...

locke_stryfe   1 day 23 hours ago
  • I never knew I wanted this

evaunit01   2 days 1 hour ago
  • Kshatriya

Just some additional info, Kshatriya (or Ksatria in a simpler form) means "knight" in Malay or Indonesian language. Some of the words in our native language are direct inheritance from Sanskrit, especially for our fellow Hindu and Buddhist countryfolk ^_^

BTW, hi! I'm new here. Nice to meet you.

Ron Arc   2 days 7 hours ago
  • Stealth Voltron

Tell him THANK YOU.

War Planets were Dope! I loved that line. Such a great micro playset line, I rank it right up there with Mighty Max. Trendmasters also did a great job with their Godzilla Micro playsets. Those were such a thing of the 90's. I sure do miss them.

I have a Casper the friendly Ghost playset they made. I should review it. It's amazing how much stuff they crammed into it.

netkid   2 days 9 hours ago