• As much as I didn't care about the content in the last couple of years I'm still sad to see this go. My first podcast ever was the Macross 7 podcast. It then branched me over to AWO, GME, and others. Those first 50 podcasts were some of my favorites ever. Wish he would've ended on something better than this.

sandman14   4 weeks 3 days ago
  • (This video contains adult language and ramblings seasoned with sarcasm!)

EVA_Unit_4A   4 weeks 3 days ago
  • Gelbros J3

According to the box and the foot stamp, the name isn't Gelbros J3 but Cerberus J3 (ケルベロス Keruberosu). However, in the actual anime its name was Gerberus J3 (ゲルベロス). It's 'cause he has three heads.

interchange   4 weeks 4 days ago
  • Trans Jets Giant

The Chinese on the box calls it 超合体 無敵鐵金剛 (Super Combination Invincible Iron Vajra). "Invincible Iron Vajra" is Mazinger Z's name in Taiwan. Also, the text is written in traditional Chinese characters instead of simplified characters, so this bootleg is probably from Taiwan rather than the People's Republic of China.

interchange   4 weeks 4 days ago
  • Combat King

The Chinese translated as "combat king" is 战神 (zhan shen) which actually means "god of war."

"Combat King" would be 战斗王 (Zhandou Wang) in Chinese.

interchange   4 weeks 4 days ago
  • Warrior Voltron

The toy's name isn't "Warrior Voltron," but "Future Hero Voltron Skateboard" (미래용사 볼트론 스케이트보드). "Future Hero Voltron" was the name of the Korean dub of Voltron: Defender of the Universe.

interchange   4 weeks 4 days ago
  • For Sale - Various

Hi there, is GX-33 still available?

erickvinicius (not verified)   6 weeks 5 days ago
  • Much as I want(ed) the 18" versions of Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha, the world absolutely needed something like an SoC of this fledgling film series!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first SoC ever to have sound effects in it? Others may have had lights, but I don't remember sounds being involved.

EVA_Unit_4A   7 weeks 2 days ago
  • The USPS package tracking format is quite simple and it is same for all the users but with the difference in the number. The USPS tracking number will be provided to the customers when they book their shipment by using USPS services.
    The tracking numbers will be assigned for domestic and packages in the United States of America which are normally available with the prefixes ‘IZ’ which is followed by a 6 character shipping number.recover lost usps tracking number
    usps priority mail tracking map
    usps priority mail tracking

karthika (not verified)   7 weeks 3 days ago
  • Boss Borot

I did notice the magnets on Diapolon, sadly. If Tetsujin 28 is great that would be nice. I so miss CMs Corp....

TattooedRobot   7 weeks 4 days ago
  • Boss Borot

Diapolon and the modernized Tetsujin 28 are their new updated "Gokin" offerings, if they ever become anything more than trade show demo test shots. Diapolon looks to still use ET's Magnetic joints at least in some places. Which is worrying. No way those would support the amount of metal they first proposed for the thing. That may be why they pulled the initial pre-orders and re-solicited it with some different specs. The "DX" Tetsujin 28 looks interesting, but I'm still in a wait and see mode.

Of the ET's that I have, I have 2 that are reasonably decent. Babel II Posiedon and Braigar (and by "reasonably decent" I mostly mean they look pretty on the shelf, don't tend to fall over or shed parts and can be somewhat posed if you are patient) and 3 that are just plain awful! The Samurai Pizza Cats Nyangoking, Laserion and Albegas. They fall under the category of "Not worth the time wrestling with to even display. Just put it back in the box"

faelon   7 weeks 6 days ago
  • Boss Borot

Evolution Toy is an unfortunate situation. If only you got the good, mind you good, CMS construction. Last thing I bought was Gordam. Beautiful design and the finish looks pretty sharp. It's overly light and the magnet system is lack luster. It's a total what might have been situation which is truly sad cause they focus on these charming old designs that no one else touches and you get something rare, pretty but badly executed. It's almost worse than not getting it at all. Their Diapolon is supposed to be their next gen release right? High hopes? I have them.

TattooedRobot   8 weeks 1 day ago
  • Barricade

If that's the case, then you'll be seeing reviews from waves 2 and 3 from me then!

quinncat   8 weeks 1 day ago
  • Barricade

It's a movie figure. Give it till the end of summer and, as always, they will be flooding the aisles of clearance stores like Tuesday Morning and Five Below at a fraction of the TRU pricing

faelon   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • Boss Borot

Yeah the difference between GX-10 and an ET is astounding. GX-10 is so solid you could anchor a boat to it. The limbs move like butter and more or less work, even if not perfect visually.

faelon   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • Boss Borot

Really pretty looking over priced mess is pretty much the rule of thumb with ET. I wish another quality producer would hire ET sculptor and put some real engineering behind him. As it is ET has long been on my list of " only by if discounted below $50". And after my last one even that is questionable. It's heartbreaking. Their sculpts are gorgeous. They do the obscure stuff no one else will. By why oh why do they stick with the cheesy magnetic balls? They can't have many adult collectors lining up to pay $200/per for that?

Boss Borot looks like he suffers from the same issues as the Samurai Pizza Cats Robot. Big empty plastic boxes balanced on wobbly magnets with all the weight on the top. A pretty looking hot mess.

faelon   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • Nice review. I didn't notice the wings in the picture. Maybe they originally meant to maintain the Legendary design, but then dropped it for budget reasons. I also don't like that the ears are permanently up.

I actually got the box set from Target. Not sure if anyone else sells it.

Optimal III   8 weeks 4 days ago
  • Boss Borot

I always want to like Evolution Toy but.... it never works out that way. Plus I just got GX-10 in my crazy SOC back collecting and it just made me so happy,..... collection dx is still the place to get a real review. Nice job.

TattooedRobot   8 weeks 4 days ago
  • Downbeat

This is great Jazz and one of the best 3rd Party figures so far...

TattooedRobot   8 weeks 4 days ago
  • Downbeat

That "Desertion of the Dinobots" car seat mode is pretty clutch!

VF5SS   9 weeks 1 day ago
  • Alpine Drift

Yeah, I'd say alpine drift's Vehicle mode doesn't look as complete as the original orange one.

quinncat   9 weeks 5 days ago
  • Alpine Drift

Robot mode is definitely a step up, but the original still looks better in alt mode.

Optimal III   9 weeks 5 days ago
  • For a kid's meal toy, that's actually pretty neat.

Optimal III   10 weeks 3 days ago
  • Bumblebee

Oh I just read the review, and I made a mistake!!! I forgot to say "this figure is a harmless purchase if you can find it on sale!" Sorry about that!

quinncat   10 weeks 4 days ago
  • Bumblebee

I know! I can't believe that something that looks so hit or miss as this Bumblebee is almost as much as a voyager class figure. I thought about that recently, that instead of getting this, I could've gotten Octane or Blitzwing or last knight megatron or something!

quinncat   10 weeks 4 days ago