• Good Knight

This reminds me, anyone have a machine robo figure they wish action toys would make a modern version of? Mine was spay c but that is getting made, so now it's probably crasher

quinncat   7 weeks 2 days ago
  • LSA Combo

Heh, All these years I never got around to commenting on this: I had found these at the same time period, early 2000s, at KMart. It was packaged fully assembled, standing in an open faced display box, standing up on the shelves, not in the multi-part tray breifcase box. I believe I found it in the general discount little kids toy section, not even a name on the box, but a printed dollar store style price on the box of $9.99 !!

They do have nice look and details, with gold chrome and all that, but the plastic is thin, and it has a worse time standing assembled then the original, ...which was already shaky, LOL!

repairtechjon   7 weeks 3 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

Nice! The Ingram is on a short list of RD I still need to get.

VZMK2   7 weeks 4 days ago
  • Don't have a spare $700 laying around? Yeah same here....

TattooedRobot   7 weeks 5 days ago
  • Oh hell yes I mean no... they're all coming out at the same time? Ouch.

Harvey   7 weeks 5 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

the Side labor sits between the revoltech and the CM Brave's.

Duymon   7 weeks 5 days ago
  • That's God Phoenix :)

slee915   7 weeks 6 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

This encouraged me to go back and buy 3 of the CMS versions.

Nicest thing about the RS line is all the other labors they are making.

TattooedRobot   8 weeks 1 day ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

Too bad you got rid of the other versions of the Ingram because it'd be cool to see all of them lined up.

VZMK2   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

They're roughly 1/60 scale, while the Revoltechs are about 1/72. When next to each other the RD is about a head taller.

VF5SS   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • AV-98 Ingram

What's the scale on this? Do you know how it compares size-wise to the Revoltech figure?

Heavyarms   8 weeks 2 days ago
  • Bolt Gundam

This kit has its critics, but does anyone have any opinions about it?

quinncat   9 weeks 1 day ago
  • I have a few observations, the first of which was made by Roanstalker: The Japanese release sold Ryuseioh and the Heavenly Qi Palace as both separate sets and the 5-piece set, same deal as the US RDT and Assault Team. It's similar to how in Zyranger, the Guardian Beasts were sold both as the DX Daizyujin and as three separate packages (Zyumammoth + Pteranodon, Triceratops + Saber Tiger, Tyrannosaurus). I believe the Dairanger line also had a DX KibaDaiOh boxed set.
    Second, if all is in order the Unicorn and Griffin at least [i]should[/i] be able to stick on at least semi-securely. The Lion is still out of luck
    Third, I think the combined mode of the four is supposed to represent Sun Wukong's cloud

ZeldaTheSwordsman   9 weeks 4 days ago
  • Highbrow

Your right it is fun! I like from both of our review images you can get some insight on where we make our reviews. I mean, I write them in my attic where the desk in my reviews is in!

quinncat   9 weeks 5 days ago
  • Guavian Enforcer

Those masks are literally targets for any snipers they're up against.

atom smasher   9 weeks 5 days ago
  • Highbrow

Thanks for the compliment, quinncat! I enjoy your reviews & pics too. Your preferred backdrop sets a sort of "toy/collectible" tone, which is a nice consistency. I'm in the same boat as you. I sort of go back and forth on what the background should be and how I should present my toys. And most of the time, I've got the same idea. That using whatever desk I'm at (work or home) with whatever I've got lying around just works and is fun.

Optimal III   9 weeks 5 days ago
  • 3AA WWR EMGY Dropcloth

I really like these figures, someday I will have to pick one up.

utilii kilts (not verified)   10 weeks 4 hours ago
  • Nin Ninja

Anyone wish this could get a well articulated figure if nin ninja? I sure do

quinncat   10 weeks 1 day ago

this is the same as blog showed/
    Shrine Warriors 3-d Shape Combiner

lolocard (not verified)   10 weeks 1 day ago
  • Thorough review thanks.

TattooedRobot   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Maxter Gundam

Right! I might review a couple of those wing kits...

quinncat   10 weeks 6 days ago
  • Maxter Gundam

We called these "sock monkey grade" kits back in the day. But at least the feet were molded in two colors, unlike the Gundam Wing kits were were just two single colored halves.

Heavyarms   10 weeks 6 days ago
  • Scorpio Milo EX

While I was doing a quick search for this figure in eBay I found a blond Scorpio Ex cloth. I was wondering if any one has any details as to why this there is a blond figure of this character. And if there is a review of him somewhere in this site. Thanks!

Mgarcia7701 (not verified)   11 weeks 10 hours ago
  • Maxter Gundam

Thank you! I'll have to consider that...

quinncat   11 weeks 1 day ago
  • Maxter Gundam

If you don't mind it being around 1/100, there's a nice ABS plastic figure of Maxter and most of the main Gundams from G Gundam. It even got a U.S. release when the anime came around.

VZMK2   11 weeks 1 day ago