• Legendary Blue Lion

the official release date was january first, they just have been selling out fast.

siningy   9 weeks 2 days ago
  • I am also a big Dark Crystal fan. I will have to get the set. I have the two Sideshow Gelflings. These reAction figures don't do much for me as I have little interest in reliving the Kenner years. But I did buy the Jaws set (greatest movie in the world). I guess if the brand is right I am a reAction customer.

TattooedRobot   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • Legendary Blue Lion

That's true! And I didn't realize that until after I sent this in, so you can imagine I feel a little sheepish. The extension doesn't particularly increase the range of motion in the neck at all, though.

StarSaber   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • I definitely need to grab the rest of these. I'm sure you know but a lot of ReAction figures just fall off of the cards, regardless of the size of the figures. It's one reason I'm so psyched that Funko is dropping out of the picture and they're going back to being just S7 products. I really like the line, but I keep them carded. I've only been buying them in person if I am sure the card is sticking solidly. Got burned a few times ordering online only to receive a figure sliding around inside the box.

NekroDave   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • Push the thing up to 1/1 size, add some servo motors, and bam, transforming airplane!

RobotBastard   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • Legendary Blue Lion

I read elsewhere that the Blue and Yellow Lions have proper necks, but they're collapsed in the box, and have to be manually extended.

Jetman Purple   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • Legendary Blue Lion

Looking at the scarcity in brick'n mortar stores and e-tailers still having them for pre-order, I'm starting to think they aren't supposed to be out till the 2nd season drops. Some have just been lucky with some stores that didn't care about the street date and threw what they had on the shelves anyway.

I found the black lion at my local Wal-mart, but it was the only one and mixed in with the Legos and board games.

Optimal III   9 weeks 3 days ago
  • Mark accidentally missed this gimmick on Big Dai X:

The LEFT hand spins! It doesn't launch, when you turn it clockwise it loads a spring. When you press the left yellow "lever" above the fist it releases the catch and the fist will spin.... when you attach the spinning blades to the fist it will then give them a cool spin attack!

One of the coolest gimmicks on a DX robot!

ShogunKid   9 weeks 4 days ago
  • Body Kun (Black Ver.)

You can leave your wallet at the door. You won't be needing it.

Dkun   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Not until they do one of Mazinsaga from the 1993 Sega Genesis/Megadrive game.

VZMK2   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Now will have every iteration of Mazinger under the sun.

Grays0n   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Inferno

I don't have this yet, but Inferno looks & sounds absolutely impressive. That he's so different from all the 3P versions out and on the way is amazing too. If it's a race, I don't think Takara's in danger of losing anytime soon.

Optimal III   10 weeks 2 days ago
  • Sword Attack Voltron

Love that Kenner super powers leg squeeze!

I'll probably get all of these. Voltron is my favorite show right now

kidnicky   10 weeks 3 days ago
  • Sword Attack Voltron

It warms my heart to see that the karate-chop action gimmick is still alive and well in 2017.

SpaceRunaway   10 weeks 3 days ago
  • Inferno

Really missed an opportunity by not including a huge white cannon and some more stickers to turn him into G2 Inferno.

Tetsuryu   10 weeks 5 days ago
  • As much as I paid for it, rest assured I'm going to use it as much as possible. I do intend to review it too, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Optimal III   10 weeks 6 days ago
  • Awesome figure, and good review. I consider this the best Transformer of 2016.

Best part of your review though? The Boulder Hill player as your backdrop!

Ironhidensh   11 weeks 4 days ago
  • Jinrai Indigo Version

nice job completing the kit and making it look so sharp! also, Grundy want pants too

Astronopolis   12 weeks 3 days ago
  • odds are, your Luna's head is not pressed on it's body tab all the way, just saying...

Tasuke   12 weeks 6 days ago
  • " - First, while the landing gear struts are always made of die-cast metal, the ABS wheels were replaced with more die-cast"

Actually, the wheels in all but the 1990 Reissue are Cast Aluminum.
    all other metallic components, -save for the screws, of course-
    are galvanized, polished die-cast Zinc Alloy...

Tasuke   13 weeks 1 day ago
  • Gundam Astaroth

The hand-shield has one of my favorite hidden bits of Gunpla engineering. It's designed so that the thumb and fingers can be assembled as either the left or right hand... which means that buyers have an incentive to get two and equip one of them with both hand-shields. It worked on me...

atom smasher   13 weeks 2 days ago
  • Having just watched the movie yesterday, I agree on the likeness. Eye color is different, but that's minor. Cool figure to go with a great movie.

Optimal III   13 weeks 6 days ago
  • Treadmaster

So what's the value on this set?

Chefeagles   14 weeks 2 days ago
  • Boba Fett

Yeah it's definitely a knockoff. GearBest is a Chinese company, and they have tons of knockoff stuff there. Honestly though, the quality of this guy matches a real PAK.

I bought a batgirl a while back and it had one of the wrist joints installed backwards, with the smaller hand side being inserted into the arm and the larger arm side sticking out. Had to blow dry and wiggle it out, but now it's kind of deformed on one arm.

Also got a big boss armored version. His face paint was really off-base and looked like it was melting downwards. His eye area also had an absurd amount of gloss making him look like he was crying.

Kmopotato   14 weeks 3 days ago
  • If you want more than just imaginary gore, I strongly recommend getting your hands on the Zeed mook from the Fist of the North Star revo line.

Tetsuryu   14 weeks 3 days ago