• Mega Man X Full Armor

Hello, I'm new here.
    I wonder if the items shown are for display only or are available for sale.
    Does this item: "Mega Man X Full Armor" (BANDAI / D-ARTS) is available for sale?
    Thankyou

olecramcm (not verified)   1 year 2 weeks ago
  • Gundam Bael

Good review, interesting design. Definitely looks like a Gundam, but the colors & backpack remind me of Tallgeese III.

Optimal III   1 year 2 weeks ago
  • Starscream

Honestly I didn't know that! I know it's not the figure's fault, but that makes me like it a little less!

That's another example of a misstep in the aligned continuity trying and failing to fit together into a cohesive narrative! Really hasbro, Do we really have to pretend that wfc/foc are canon with Prime and rid2015?

Sorry for the little rant there, that just really frustrates me!

quinncat   1 year 2 weeks ago
  • Starscream

All the gaps are annoying, but I like the backpack design. It's a good look. I haven't watched any of RID yet though, so I'm feeling mixed. Starscream's apparent death at the end of Prime was the perfect end for this version of the character, so I'm disappointed he's back in less than impressive fashion.

Optimal III   1 year 2 weeks ago
  • Starscream

My opinions on this figure are pretty mixed! So, does anyone have any concrete
    Good or bad feelings about it?

quinncat   1 year 2 weeks ago
  • Blastwave

Yeah good point, he doesn't really make an attempt to look like his show model!

quinncat   1 year 3 weeks ago
  • Blastwave

He's definitely one of the better looking RID figures, and despite the hollow legs & arms, looks more complete than most of his peers. I think he'd be better served looking like his on-screen version instead of a Bludgeon repaint, but so be it.

Optimal III   1 year 3 weeks ago
  • Blastwave

Since bludgeon hasn't really come out in America yet, what do you guys think about blastwave?

quinncat   1 year 3 weeks ago
  • Fhreihterpan

I found a freighterpan in the same packaging in about 2011 where the limbs have more functionality! They all transform the same as the G1 except breakdown and drag strips legs don't extend. Other than that, same packaging! In about 2013 I found the one you reviewed here too!

quinncat   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • As much as I didn't care about the content in the last couple of years I'm still sad to see this go. My first podcast ever was the Macross 7 podcast. It then branched me over to AWO, GME, and others. Those first 50 podcasts were some of my favorites ever. Wish he would've ended on something better than this.

sandman14   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • (This video contains adult language and ramblings seasoned with sarcasm!)

EVA_Unit_4A   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • Gelbros J3

According to the box and the foot stamp, the name isn't Gelbros J3 but Cerberus J3 (ケルベロス Keruberosu). However, in the actual anime its name was Gerberus J3 (ゲルベロス). It's 'cause he has three heads.

interchange (not verified)   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • Trans Jets Giant

The Chinese on the box calls it 超合体 無敵鐵金剛 (Super Combination Invincible Iron Vajra). "Invincible Iron Vajra" is Mazinger Z's name in Taiwan. Also, the text is written in traditional Chinese characters instead of simplified characters, so this bootleg is probably from Taiwan rather than the People's Republic of China.

interchange (not verified)   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • Combat King

The Chinese translated as "combat king" is 战神 (zhan shen) which actually means "god of war."

"Combat King" would be 战斗王 (Zhandou Wang) in Chinese.

interchange (not verified)   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • Warrior Voltron

The toy's name isn't "Warrior Voltron," but "Future Hero Voltron Skateboard" (미래용사 볼트론 스케이트보드). "Future Hero Voltron" was the name of the Korean dub of Voltron: Defender of the Universe.

interchange (not verified)   1 year 4 weeks ago
  • For Sale - Various

Hi there, is GX-33 still available?

erickvinicius (not verified)   1 year 6 weeks ago
  • Much as I want(ed) the 18" versions of Gipsy Danger and Cherno Alpha, the world absolutely needed something like an SoC of this fledgling film series!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the first SoC ever to have sound effects in it? Others may have had lights, but I don't remember sounds being involved.

EVA_Unit_4A   1 year 7 weeks ago
  • The USPS package tracking format is quite simple and it is same for all the users but with the difference in the number. The USPS tracking number will be provided to the customers when they book their shipment by using USPS services.
    The tracking numbers will be assigned for domestic and packages in the United States of America which are normally available with the prefixes ‘IZ’ which is followed by a 6 character shipping number.recover lost usps tracking number
    usps priority mail tracking map
    usps priority mail tracking

karthika (not verified)   1 year 7 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

I did notice the magnets on Diapolon, sadly. If Tetsujin 28 is great that would be nice. I so miss CMs Corp....

TattooedRobot   1 year 7 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Diapolon and the modernized Tetsujin 28 are their new updated "Gokin" offerings, if they ever become anything more than trade show demo test shots. Diapolon looks to still use ET's Magnetic joints at least in some places. Which is worrying. No way those would support the amount of metal they first proposed for the thing. That may be why they pulled the initial pre-orders and re-solicited it with some different specs. The "DX" Tetsujin 28 looks interesting, but I'm still in a wait and see mode.

Of the ET's that I have, I have 2 that are reasonably decent. Babel II Posiedon and Braigar (and by "reasonably decent" I mostly mean they look pretty on the shelf, don't tend to fall over or shed parts and can be somewhat posed if you are patient) and 3 that are just plain awful! The Samurai Pizza Cats Nyangoking, Laserion and Albegas. They fall under the category of "Not worth the time wrestling with to even display. Just put it back in the box"

faelon   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Evolution Toy is an unfortunate situation. If only you got the good, mind you good, CMS construction. Last thing I bought was Gordam. Beautiful design and the finish looks pretty sharp. It's overly light and the magnet system is lack luster. It's a total what might have been situation which is truly sad cause they focus on these charming old designs that no one else touches and you get something rare, pretty but badly executed. It's almost worse than not getting it at all. Their Diapolon is supposed to be their next gen release right? High hopes? I have them.

TattooedRobot   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Barricade

If that's the case, then you'll be seeing reviews from waves 2 and 3 from me then!

quinncat   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Barricade

It's a movie figure. Give it till the end of summer and, as always, they will be flooding the aisles of clearance stores like Tuesday Morning and Five Below at a fraction of the TRU pricing

faelon   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Yeah the difference between GX-10 and an ET is astounding. GX-10 is so solid you could anchor a boat to it. The limbs move like butter and more or less work, even if not perfect visually.

faelon   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Boss Borot

Really pretty looking over priced mess is pretty much the rule of thumb with ET. I wish another quality producer would hire ET sculptor and put some real engineering behind him. As it is ET has long been on my list of " only by if discounted below $50". And after my last one even that is questionable. It's heartbreaking. Their sculpts are gorgeous. They do the obscure stuff no one else will. By why oh why do they stick with the cheesy magnetic balls? They can't have many adult collectors lining up to pay $200/per for that?

Boss Borot looks like he suffers from the same issues as the Samurai Pizza Cats Robot. Big empty plastic boxes balanced on wobbly magnets with all the weight on the top. A pretty looking hot mess.

faelon   1 year 8 weeks ago