figma The Thinker Plaster ver.
From Goodsmile's website:
A white wonder! figma The Thinker is back in a 'Plaster' version!
'The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that anyone would recognize! The third figma to join the series is a white 'Plaster' version of Auguste Rodin's 'The Thinker'! The white version has a different texture and looks a lot less heavy than the previously released bronze version, allowing for a very different charm and beauty. The Table Museum is expanding more and more! Look forward to the next release!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out the classic Thinker pose, or various other action poses.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- A special stand, chest and head part are included to recreate the classic pose.
- Various other head and hand parts are also included for fun variations.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
|Posted 18 June, 2015 - 05:17 by VF5SS|