One of the biggest suprises this year was the announcement of the Bandai Godzilla line. While this line had been around a while, it was in the realm of Bandai Creation and got little to no PR. Well, now Godzilla is folded into Bandai America Proper and is getting a wider release.
- Each figure stands approximately 6.5” tall.
- Two styles of each figure are available: the “as seen in the movie” version and the translucent “Fusion Series” variant.
- Characters include: Gigan, Godzilla 1968, Mecha Godzilla 1st, Rainbow Mothra, Burning Godzilla, and Millennium Godzilla
There will also be a stylized 5.5" vinyl figure line designed by TOUMA
The ultimate cute, edgy and cool Godzilla collectibles around! These 5.5” stylized Godzilla figures, designed by famed Japanese designer TOUMA, are a whole new take on the classic icon.
- Godzilla 2004, Mecha Godzilla, and Godzilla the First
- There will be no further 12" vinyl Godzilla figures.
- Sculpts are done in Japan by the same team who does the Japanese Vinyls. BA can't use the Japanese original molds, that's why they have to resculpt them.