• Red Lion

Agreed on all points. It's not the SOC, but for the price, it's a perfectly fun & solid red lion. Hope these sell well enough to convince Playmates that a vehicle Voltron in the same style would be worth their effort.

Optimal III   2 years 33 weeks ago
  • Slash

I'm guessing with Hasbro's first run of movie Dinobots, they were going for eye-popping colors to lure kids in. Visually, this is an improvement. But that's not saying much. I'll pass & save the $15-20 to go towards MP-41 or FP Pinchar, dinosaurs that don't fail.

Optimal III   2 years 34 weeks ago
  • Slash

That robot mode is a hot mess.

Heavyarms   2 years 34 weeks ago
  • Slash

Seems to be a design that's form over function.

VZMK2   2 years 34 weeks ago
  • Soundwave

I’m actually going to try out a new background for some reviews in the near future! In the transition phase between then and now however, they’ll be a mix of reviews with both backgrounds before I can exclusively use the new one

quinncat   2 years 36 weeks ago
  • Destroid Monster

What a good toys for the children and different children are choosing to essayroo reviews for take the information on the all new toys. Now a day's different toys available in the big mall.

Stainer (not verified)   2 years 37 weeks ago
  • Soundwave

Just wanted to give you a little critique; I guess showing your figures with all the paints and stuff in the background is kind of "your thing" but I always have a tough time seeing the figures in your reviews because of all the stuff you have in the background. Its hard to make out the figure's silhouette. Especially when reading them on my tiny tablet screen.

Heavyarms   2 years 37 weeks ago
  • I love Baby Bogue, I read your blogs related to Macross its good informative.

Holidays to India

elamoxon (not verified)   2 years 37 weeks ago
  • Perceptor

I too like Perceptor

elamoxon (not verified)   2 years 37 weeks ago
  • Baloo

Very cool. I enjoyed Talespin as a kid, but as an adult, I find I like it even more. The new DuckTales has been excellent so far, so I can only imagine a new Talespin would have the same potential.

Optimal III   2 years 38 weeks ago
  • Darkwing Duck

Surprised they didn't do a vanilla Negaduck repaint as the chase, but still cool. Darkwarrior Duck would also be boss.

Optimal III   2 years 38 weeks ago
  • Scrooge McDuck

Very cool. Not sure if they'd go there, but any of the four (Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck) are deep enough to merit their own dedicated toy line. Here's to hoping that happens, and here's to really hoping they do complete sets of the TV shows soon.

Optimal III   2 years 38 weeks ago
  • Jazz

I'm still convinced that somebody just made the whole thing up.

Somebody with way too much damn time in their hands.

Tetsuryu   2 years 39 weeks ago
  • Perceptor

yeah... I’ll admit it...

I can’t deny that I like Perceptor

quinncat   2 years 39 weeks ago
  • Perceptor

Admit it, you like him because he reminds you of yourself; a huge NERD!

Tetsuryu   2 years 39 weeks ago
  • Mazinger Z

Thanks! Yes. It's truly outstanding. I'm so looking forward to future releases!!

TheJud   2 years 40 weeks ago
  • damn. I wonder down the road if they'll have a boxset as a reissue.

kidchuckle   2 years 40 weeks ago
  • Liger

my 4/5 year old self leaped off my chair. I would love to have this as a kid. Simple. but it hits all the things as a kid/collector that I love!

thanks for reviewing.

kidchuckle   2 years 40 weeks ago
  • I certainly hope not.

I've been waiting for a God Mazinger way too long to end up with a freakin' statue!

Tetsuryu   2 years 40 weeks ago
  • There are lots of series you can watch on popular sites. Here are many anime websites you need to check for all popular anime series.

mirchi789 (not verified)   2 years 40 weeks ago
  • Doesn't look SOC to me. That's a Zero, hope not but looks like it.

TattooedRobot   2 years 41 weeks ago
  • I might need two of each of these.

NekroDave   2 years 41 weeks ago
  • Dragon

You're right, they do. I think I just couldn't get my finger in enough to move it and didn't want to force it when I took those pictures.. I just used a little blade to get into between the tips though. Looks better, but would still prefer a completely die-cast front though.

NekroDave   2 years 41 weeks ago
  • Dragon
    FYI

FYI, the silver points on the tip can spread out as well, if I recall correctly.

• Mazinger Z

So glad you got, and enjoyed, both toys! They are some of my favorite pieces in my collection. Just a beautiful rendition of the character, imo. And yes, Alan is a real nice guy, with a fantastic collection. :)

NekroDave   2 years 41 weeks ago