• Gipsy Danger

It’s great having you reviewing regularly again. Explaining the replacement arms is pure gold. I haven’t laughed that hard since you described transforming the Beagel Ridearmor (I think) as wrestling a drunk octopus.

TattooedRobot   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Voltron

Again, it's not the Soul of Chogokin figure, but for $100+ and how easy it is to get, this works as a set. I especially enjoy how stable it is compared to the Legendary version. To be fair to the Legendary version though, I think the issues with its toys stem from the design not being made with toys in mind at all. It was simply made to be more modern & visually punchy.

Optimal III   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Battle Robo

Thanks! My box is in storage but I will take your word for it.

JoshB   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Black Lion

I'm such an idiot. I never posted it live!

JoshB   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Battle Robo

According to the credits on the bottom of the box this one was actually designed by Jizai (fansproject headmasters designer) and not Lu. K like the rest of the line.

eriku   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Black Lion

You can't keep us hanging, man!

magicsp00n   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • I love this movie. You can watch all latest movies and TV shows for free on your Android and iOS devices using Terrarium TV. You can get it from terrarium tv official website.

milliwaninswin (not verified)   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Mei

Why thank you! I think I'm going to try to do one for each Overwatch figure I do from now on, it's a lot of fun.

StarSaber   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Mei

Nice Dance GIF!

RamenJunkie   1 year 8 weeks ago
  • Battle Robo

The lighter blue is because it was like that in the Revenge of Chronos anime although looking through the screencaps I took from the show, it wasn't as light as this toy is.

VZMK2   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Quake

Not bad. It would have been nice if he'd been more of a retool or even an all-new figure to better resemble the original. But considering the route he went, he turned out pretty nice.

Optimal III   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Quake

Oh no how dare you disrespect the new tomb raider :)
    That’s fine, it’s definitely not a very good movie, so I understand!

I’m really glad you got Quake because of my review! He’s a pretty amazing Deluxe

quinncat   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Quake

I thought Tomb Raider was terrible on so many levels. Sorry.

But I ended up buying this guy after this review, so that's something.

JoshB   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Quake

Hardhead looks like a GI Joe toy; Quake looks like a proper actual Evil Tank Robot.

Chasm is vastly improved by some Bad Moon Yellow painted on his tiny face, and a couple red dots for the eyes.

RobotBastard   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Quake

So this figure is just Hardhead with a new head, but do you people think it’s any better than that figure like I do?

Also this is unrelated but I just saw the 2018 Tomb Raider yesterday, and I actually liked it a lot! If anyone saw it yet, what are your thoughts?

quinncat   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Spike Spiegel

I had never even really thought about poseable Bebop figures before but yes, me too.

StarSaber   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Blitzwing Oversized KO

Actually I’m pretty sure there is one on sirtoys, that’s similar to the G1, but not similar enough to be that accurate! I would really love an oversized G1 accurate one too!

quinncat   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Blitzwing Oversized KO

If they made a version in the correct colors I'd be all over that.

Heavyarms   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • Spike Spiegel

I wish figuarts or someone would tackle the Bebop crew.

Heavyarms   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Not bad, for a knock-off. It's interesting that they made the changes they did. Blast Off looks more like Shuttler than G2 with the lack of camo paint.

Optimal III   1 year 9 weeks ago
  • G2 Bruticus

Actually I have a review of that Combiner was Bruticus box set on the way! :)

quinncat   1 year 10 weeks ago
  • G2 Bruticus

I just saw the full CW box set Bruticus on sale on my local Targets Clearance Endcap for less than $60. So anyone looking for one may wish to check there.

faelon   1 year 10 weeks ago
  • G2 Bruticus

So there are a lot of bruticus knock offs out there, do you people think this one seems good? Also, do you guys have any other Bruticus knock offs, because if so I’d be interested in hearing about them!

quinncat   1 year 10 weeks ago
  • Gattai Saurer

Are those pellets the same size as the standard bb gun ammo?

Tetsuryu   1 year 10 weeks ago
  • Gipsy Avenger

$20 is such a great deal for this figure when you consider that hasbro asks the same for some deluxe transformers under the guise that they are somehow “better” than the normal Generations ones. I really have to get this, and your review made that abundantly clear!

quinncat   1 year 10 weeks ago