• Scrooge McDuck

Very cool. Not sure if they'd go there, but any of the four (Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck) are deep enough to merit their own dedicated toy line. Here's to hoping that happens, and here's to really hoping they do complete sets of the TV shows soon.

Optimal III   1 year 29 weeks ago
  • Jazz

I'm still convinced that somebody just made the whole thing up.

Somebody with way too much damn time in their hands.

Tetsuryu   1 year 30 weeks ago
  • Perceptor

yeah... I’ll admit it...

I can’t deny that I like Perceptor

quinncat   1 year 30 weeks ago
  • Perceptor

Admit it, you like him because he reminds you of yourself; a huge NERD!

Tetsuryu   1 year 30 weeks ago
  • Mazinger Z

Thanks! Yes. It's truly outstanding. I'm so looking forward to future releases!!

TheJud   1 year 30 weeks ago
  • damn. I wonder down the road if they'll have a boxset as a reissue.

kidchuckle   1 year 31 weeks ago
  • Liger

my 4/5 year old self leaped off my chair. I would love to have this as a kid. Simple. but it hits all the things as a kid/collector that I love!

thanks for reviewing.

kidchuckle   1 year 31 weeks ago
  • I certainly hope not.

I've been waiting for a God Mazinger way too long to end up with a freakin' statue!

Tetsuryu   1 year 31 weeks ago
  • There are lots of series you can watch on popular sites. Here are many anime websites you need to check for all popular anime series.

mirchi789 (not verified)   1 year 31 weeks ago
  • Doesn't look SOC to me. That's a Zero, hope not but looks like it.

TattooedRobot   1 year 31 weeks ago
  • I might need two of each of these.

NekroDave   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Dragon

You're right, they do. I think I just couldn't get my finger in enough to move it and didn't want to force it when I took those pictures.. I just used a little blade to get into between the tips though. Looks better, but would still prefer a completely die-cast front though.

NekroDave   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Dragon
    FYI

FYI, the silver points on the tip can spread out as well, if I recall correctly.

JoshB   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Mazinger Z

So glad you got, and enjoyed, both toys! They are some of my favorite pieces in my collection. Just a beautiful rendition of the character, imo. And yes, Alan is a real nice guy, with a fantastic collection. :)

NekroDave   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Although I got a great price for it, I sort of regret selling that old Mark die-cast a few years after that review was done. LOL But this is great news for the SOC line, imo, and a definite buy for me. I've been wanting to get more modern die-cast again lately but there hasn't been much new released that interests me so this and Getter Go makes me happy.

NekroDave   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Sweet. I kinda wanted the Evolution Toy version because I figured this would never happen, but I never got it. So I'm glad to see I was wrong.

NekroDave   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Wow, that looks good. Maybe a little Aquarion-like (it's almost guaranteed to be top-heavy) but it's great to see the design revisited.

I have the transforming Yutaka version, but I haven't taken it out in years.

Inverarity   1 year 32 weeks ago
  • Krok

Yeah, I'm really Glad this figure got made

quinncat   1 year 33 weeks ago
  • Krok

Haven't handled any version of this figure yet, but he does look pretty cool. If this is how we get the first new Krok figure in almost 30 years, so be it. Definitely a boon to IDW fans since he's been a featured character over the past few years.

Optimal III   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Krok

Yeah, ok? Sorry but that was my point! if someone likes the aesthetics of one over the other that means they think it's "better"

quinncat   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Krok

They are the exact same figure except for the head and paint scheme. I wouldn't buy one hoping for an improvement on the other. If you're trying to decide between one or the other, the decision should come down entirely to which one you think looks better.

Heavyarms   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Krok

What do you people think about this Krok figure? Do you think it's any better than skullsmasher?

quinncat   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Jet Scrander

I love how the transparent flame element with the flicker gimmick complements the Popyness of the Hover Pilder from TS:001. The whole thing just looks timeless. Can't wait for their next release in the Toysmen Series! :D

TheJud   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Mazinger Z

Just got these 2 pieces in. Wow!!!!! Obaa Pairuda ON! HASHIN!!

P.S. Alan Lau is a world-class fellow enthusuast, and is a real pleasure to get to know. He's best in the business, and will treat you like a genuine friend. He ships with the best careful, thorough packaging. Definitely looking to do further business with :) I'm just blown away, and very, very pleased with his service.

TheJud   1 year 34 weeks ago
  • Alien Metron

This figure is best complemented by S.H. Figarts Dan Moroboshi. I have them sitting across each other smoking cig

slee915   1 year 34 weeks ago