Hot Toys – DX09 - Batman: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure
Hot Toys – DX09 - Batman: 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure by Hot Toys. Due early 2012 for $239.99.
~ DX Series ~
The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Michael Keaton as Batman in the Batman (1989) movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly developed Batman body with 30 points of articulation
- Newly developed head sculpt with three (3) interchangeable faces capturing the classic Batman facial expressions
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
One (1) pair of relaxed palms
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) right palm for holding grapple gun
One (1) right palm for holding remote
One (1) left open palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
One (1) Bat-suit with cape and Batman logo on chest
One (1) utility belt
One (1) pair of black boots
- One (1) extendable gauntlet
- One (1) batarang
- One (1) remote
- Light-up figure stand with Batman nameplate, the movie logo and the DX series title
- One (1) set of grapple gun
- One (1) gauntlet
- Three (3) smoke capsules
- One (1) timer bomb
- Two (2) Ninja wheels
- Head & Body Sculpted by Pan
- Head Painted by JC.HONG
- Head Art Directed by Kojun & GOX (Eom Jea Sung)
**Product shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery not included for figure stand, 3A batteries (3 pieces) are required
Release date: Q1 2012
Comments9 comments posted
Sorry, couldn't resist.
I can't tell if it's because this is the Batman i grew up with or what, but dare i say it, this figure seems so much cooler and darker than the Christian Bale figure.
My thoughts exactly...a must have..but cant they space this guys apart from the joker release? I cant afford this!
True to the movie, Keaton's Batman can't move his head :3
It took Morgan Freeman almost 20 years to figure out a cure for that.
Who needs to turn your head when you've got 2 whole cows sewn together for your leather cape? Plus I'm sure the Batmobile has an automatic Burger King-arm for the drive thru.
The 1989 Batmobile doesn't include the upcoming figure.
Finally! 1989 Batman-by Hot Toys, this one I'm buying, don't care for the Bale version.
Bale's suit is a vast improvement. That one on the other side? His head is still too big & his cowl ears are still too damn long.